Thursday, March 26, 2009

Shoulder Pads???

Yes, a huge trend from Paris fashion week was...(sigh)...Shouder Pads. I know, when I would go to steal my mom's old clothes the first thing I would do is rip out the shoulder pads. Maybe now you won't have to. Just about every designer had distinct shoulder piece look from Nina Ricci to Donna Karen ( which had a very 80's power woman vibe). I never thought I would see the day when shoulder pads would be back. But, Shoulder's are in ladies so start padding up those old blazer's...maybe not ,but next time try not to dismiss them like I did.


Pad Up

2 comments:

SB said...

It's almost as if the fashion world was starting an army... Now THAT would be one hell of a war, huh? Haha!

Jackie Shalackie said...

now I would be in that war if the clothes were like that.